Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where you'll find a variety of INpowering truths, Tiney Thoughts and Twittistry,org.
If you are looking for a niched blog,
this isn't it, but the common thread for all of my post is JESUS.

Jump right in to be a blessed and to be a blessing by sharing your thoughts/comments. Feel free to CLICK follow AND subscribe to this blog. Links to our website and online resources are on the right, go ahead and check them out. Blessings!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Cobra or Python?

Just sitting thinking and reviewing a question God posed to me prior to election time. It was a question that literally shock me to the core. Like many of you I pray for our nation; that we will be a nation of repentance putting God first. Are we headed in the right direction?


God’s word is clear to those who have an ear to hear what the spirit is saying to the church. I want to share with you a question the Lord asked me August 20, 2008. Here it is:

The question is: If you had a choice (and the choice can't be neither) which snake would you choose to live your life with? I mean in your house, around your children, on your job etc.... a Cobra or a Python?

Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.



Selah
blog comments powered by Disqus