Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where you'll find a variety of INpowering truths, Tiney Thoughts and Twittistry,org.
If you are looking for a niched blog,
this isn't it, but the common thread for all of my post is JESUS.

Jump right in to be a blessed and to be a blessing by sharing your thoughts/comments. Feel free to CLICK follow AND subscribe to this blog. Links to our website and online resources are on the right, go ahead and check them out. Blessings!

Monday, December 14, 2009

When Kicking Is Not An Option

I had an interesting conversation recently, it went something like this” nothing seems to bother you, you might be dying on the inside but if someone needs you, you’re there for them… most people, when something happens they have to shut down and regroup but you’re okay”. Interesting!


2007-2009 has acquainted me with pain and silent screams that I didn’t even know existed. As I continue to walk with God I continue to experience new dimensions that require new wine and for me to be a new wineskin.

It is never my desire to give the impression that I’m superwoman dipped in an armor of steal, I’m not. I have and continue to learn how to receive the innerhealing and refreshing I need to keep moving forward…sometimes it requires a break and at other times taking a break actually ‘breaks’ us down.

I explained that I hurt like everyone else. I feel like everyone else feels. I have learned to take times and seasons of ‘restoration, refreshing and renewal’ as needed and I have learned that sometimes we take spiritual breaks and sabbaticals that aren’t needed. Knowing when to stop and when to keep pressing forward is critical.

One of the things I stress as I mentor women across the globe is to choose your FALLOUTS. I know it’s sounds a little silly but you can’t fall out and have a pity party over everything in LIFE and God doesn’t mind if you have a tantrum occasionally but don’t stay there. As we continue to grow in God we come to understand that it's beneficial to learn how to embrace the good times and the bad times..how to abase and abound and that kicking and screaming in the bad won’t change the situation. Replace that tantrum with prayer and faith…watch God change you IN the situation.

Trust me its not that I’m superwoman; It’s that he keeps changing me IN my difficult situations, he keeps gracing me. He lets me kick and scream when necessary and strengthens me to PRESS forward when kicking is not an option.

SO anyway, that’s just another tiney thought. Choose your FALLOUTS!

Philippians 4:12-13 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
blog comments powered by Disqus