Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where you'll find a variety of INpowering truths, Tiney Thoughts and Twittistry,org.
If you are looking for a niched blog,
this isn't it, but the common thread for all of my post is JESUS.

Jump right in to be a blessed and to be a blessing by sharing your thoughts/comments. Feel free to CLICK follow AND subscribe to this blog. Links to our website and online resources are on the right, go ahead and check them out. Blessings!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

God I Thank You For My Stuff!

Of course it is Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for that I can’t talk about it all here. At the top of my list is Jesus. Traditionally, many find this day to be a day of family, food and a dedicated time to thank God for their many blessings PLUS an opportunity to be off work; let’s not kid ourselves who doesn’t enjoy a day off work—I do.


I’m especially thankful for my salvation. I’m thankful that God in his great love and mercy rescued me from me. I know we’d like to blame it all on the devil and what he did and does but much of our struggle is a struggle with self. I thank God that he has and continues to teach me to yield to the Holy Spirit, even when I have a case of the “I don’t want to” like Jonah, he teaches me how to surrender my will and come into agreement with HIS will for me.
Many Christians will have you believe that they have never had a case of “I don’t want to”. Right! BUT I’m thankful for every experience in my Christian journey. We thank God for the good things but what about the not-so-good things that play a vital role in molding us as believers. Thanksgiving is not only the raising of our hands, hearts, voices of praise and spirit; it is also the adversities that we endure that help us grow up in Christ. Just wanted to say thank you Jesus!
blog comments powered by Disqus