Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where you'll find a variety of INpowering truths, Tiney Thoughts and Twittistry,org.
If you are looking for a niched blog,
this isn't it, but the common thread for all of my post is JESUS.

Jump right in to be a blessed and to be a blessing by sharing your thoughts/comments. Feel free to CLICK follow AND subscribe to this blog. Links to our website and online resources are on the right, go ahead and check them out. Blessings!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

twitprayer@twittistry.org


twitprayer@twittistry.org


There is such a need for us to pray and to pray one for another. Beginning 2010, I will have a weekly time of prayer dedicated to covering the prayer request I receive via Twitter. I will announce the day of the week in December. To minimize spam we are not accepting prayer request via DM. You are invited to join me in praying.
blog comments powered by Disqus