Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where you'll find a variety of INpowering truths, Tiney Thoughts and Twittistry,org.
If you are looking for a niched blog,
this isn't it, but the common thread for all of my post is JESUS.

Jump right in to be a blessed and to be a blessing by sharing your thoughts/comments. Feel free to CLICK follow AND subscribe to this blog. Links to our website and online resources are on the right, go ahead and check them out. Blessings!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Going Through Is Just That



I guess I don’t need to tell you that I haven’t blogged for a while now, right? You can also visit me at http://www.njstevenson.blogspot.com/ and http://www.twittistry.blogspot.com/. Since April 2009 I have not had full range of motion in my left arm, in October I had surgery to try to regain range of motion. As much physical pain as I am experiencing I am reminded daily of the many people around the globe that live in pain. Not just physical pain but spiritual and emotional pain also. Many times as we are going through our process of growth we think we are having it hard until we meet someone who is having it harder. Think about it, I’m sure you are going through something …..
And on occasion what we are experiencing is referenced as a “light affliction” but it doesn’t feel so light when you are the one going through it. People often say God won’t put more on you than you can bear, I disagree. I think God won’t put more on you than HE can bear. Anything that comes your way you can handle THROUGH Jesus.
There are just some things in life whether you are a Christ follower or not that have to be endured. Through much prayer we come to a place of peace in the things that we have to face and we face them in strength, emerging with the victory. You can go through and come out alright or not. Your choice. Jus another tineythought.

www.twitter.com/gapmin
www.facebook.com/gapmin
blog comments powered by Disqus