Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where you'll find a variety of INpowering truths, Tiney Thoughts and Twittistry,org.
If you are looking for a niched blog,
this isn't it, but the common thread for all of my post is JESUS.

Jump right in to be a blessed and to be a blessing by sharing your thoughts/comments. Feel free to CLICK follow AND subscribe to this blog. Links to our website and online resources are on the right, go ahead and check them out. Blessings!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Fight Is On!

Wow, it's been about two weeks since I have posted on this blog, not good huh? Okay, I took a little break but I'm back now. I'm devoted to praying some family situations through this season and it's no small task. When has it ever been a small task, right? Most likely something is brewing in your life also, something you have to pray diligently about. For me right now --FOCUS-- is the word.

I am assured of one thing in this season and that is that Jesus is with me. There is so much I would like to do in this moment. As much as I love to write I have had "writer's block" of sorts. I'm really considering that the trying of our faith works patience, OH BOY, do I really want patience? I do, so i'm up for the challege. Are you?

I've learned many things in my walk with the Lord and the more I learn the more I realize how little I know but I am anchored in the foundational truth that no matter what is happening, no matter what it looks like, no matter what the enemy says, no matter who sides with the enemy; Jesus has my back.

The struggles that have been the most challenging in my life for me personally and for my family members are mostly rooted in 'generational propensities'. So the fight is on! I'll leave it there for now, simply to say.... "The fight is on! "
OH yeah, we have over 900 followers on our twitter, click here to join us. see you there.
blog comments powered by Disqus