Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where you'll find a variety of INpowering truths, Tiney Thoughts and Twittistry,org.
If you are looking for a niched blog,
this isn't it, but the common thread for all of my post is JESUS.

Jump right in to be a blessed and to be a blessing by sharing your thoughts/comments. Feel free to CLICK follow AND subscribe to this blog. Links to our website and online resources are on the right, go ahead and check them out. Blessings!

Monday, July 27, 2009

The Fuse Box

Tweet from @gapmin
I'd blow a fuse trying to understand HOW and WHY about God and I only have one good fuse left..... LOL

I'm the first to admit that God blows me away with how he does things, so I've learned to just trust him. Besides that what else can I do because NOT trusting him is not an option for me. Is it an option for you? I would definately blow a fuse trying to figure it all out, so I don't. I'm certain you've experienced that before , who hasn't? I've got one good fuse left and I'm going to keep it working-LOL. Trusting God is one of those things we GROW up in. Even then, most of us have our moments don't we? As I always say, it may not be easy but it is necessary. Tweet ya later!
blog comments powered by Disqus