Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where you'll find a variety of INpowering truths, Tiney Thoughts and Twittistry,org.
If you are looking for a niched blog,
this isn't it, but the common thread for all of my post is JESUS.

Jump right in to be a blessed and to be a blessing by sharing your thoughts/comments. Feel free to CLICK follow AND subscribe to this blog. Links to our website and online resources are on the right, go ahead and check them out. Blessings!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Handing Over The kingdom


Ezekiel 22:30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.
31 Therefore have I poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath: their own way have I recompensed upon their heads, saith the Lord GOD.


We all want to be INpowered, encouraged and lifted up, there's certainly enough bad news placed in our paths on a daily basis to get us down if we allow it. At the same time we the gap- standers have an assignment that can bring healing to the land. We are living in a transitional time where we are on the very edge of a global breakOUT for the kingdom! AND the enemy is not happy about us forging forward.


We cannot ignore the spiritual 'static' that precedes this breakOUT. Our land is under attack, our ecomony, children, marriages, health, families etc have become prey to the enemy BUT the Lord spoke a word to Solomon that vibrates and shakes the earth to its core to this very day:


2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.


Many are praying unhumbled...

not many are seeking HIS face

and surely many have not turned from their wicked ways.....are we handing over the kingdom?

blog comments powered by Disqus