Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where you'll find a variety of INpowering truths, Tiney Thoughts and Twittistry,org.
If you are looking for a niched blog,
this isn't it, but the common thread for all of my post is JESUS.

Jump right in to be a blessed and to be a blessing by sharing your thoughts/comments. Feel free to CLICK follow AND subscribe to this blog. Links to our website and online resources are on the right, go ahead and check them out. Blessings!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Perception Is My Truth!

Tweet from @gapmin
Never allow perception to be ur truth, it's deceiving and tells only one side of the story-ur side!

Everyone has a "that's how I see it" that they can present to the world. But is our viewpoint truth? It's human nature to view life, circumstances, situations and people through our prism of cumulative experiences. It's shocking but true, what we view is often skewed as though we are looking through a glass. God's word is truth, looking at life through a "word-view" is the way to arrive at the truth. I know, I know that takes all the fun
out of seeing things our way. LOL
To determine how a person perceives we often ask them if the glass is half empty or half full. But the perception of half-empty and half-full cheat you of the vision of seeing the glass as overflowing!
blog comments powered by Disqus