Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where you'll find a variety of INpowering truths, Tiney Thoughts and Twittistry,org.
If you are looking for a niched blog,
this isn't it, but the common thread for all of my post is JESUS.

Jump right in to be a blessed and to be a blessing by sharing your thoughts/comments. Feel free to CLICK follow AND subscribe to this blog. Links to our website and online resources are on the right, go ahead and check them out. Blessings!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Doodle with Me:)


God is not limited in his ability to speak to us in different ways and I favor photography. For me, images speak without saying a word. If you enjoy photography and other creative outlets consider joining us on the Ebby's Touch Network at www.ebbystouch.ning.com. You can also check out my doodles at www.njclicks.blogspot.com , that's where iDoodle with my cellphone. It's a photo journal.    I pray he empowers us to see beyond the norm and to embrace the things that cannot be seen with our natural eyes. Thats where faith lies--beyond what we can see with our natural eyes.
blog comments powered by Disqus