Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where you'll find a variety of INpowering truths, Tiney Thoughts and Twittistry,org.
If you are looking for a niched blog,
this isn't it, but the common thread for all of my post is JESUS.

Jump right in to be a blessed and to be a blessing by sharing your thoughts/comments. Feel free to CLICK follow AND subscribe to this blog. Links to our website and online resources are on the right, go ahead and check them out. Blessings!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Celebrating over 500 followers!

Tweet from @gapmin
Will my 500th follower be a spammer? tick -tock, tick- tock

I'm pleased to announce we now have over five hundred followers on our gapmin Twitter and we appreciate each and every follower. Connecting with godly and wonderful new connections is a great thing. This ignites my passion to see souls come to the Lord. If we can connect for Twitter we can connect for Christ. Ephesians 4:16 is one of my favorites--I love being "fitly joined". I had to take this opportunity to celebrate Jesus and to celebrate you. BTW, I know it's not official twitter language but I'm unboxed and as long as I'm using twitter I have coined a tweep term that I love, feel free to use it. Spread the word. Ready? here it is --- #followJesus.
blog comments powered by Disqus