Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where you'll find a variety of INpowering truths, Tiney Thoughts and Twittistry,org.
If you are looking for a niched blog,
this isn't it, but the common thread for all of my post is JESUS.

Jump right in to be a blessed and to be a blessing by sharing your thoughts/comments. Feel free to CLICK follow AND subscribe to this blog. Links to our website and online resources are on the right, go ahead and check them out. Blessings!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

God Dejunkifies!

Hey you can read the feeds on the right or join us on twitter, click here for twitter, I'm @ gapmin

De-junkify anything! Turn it upside down, Shake it, Shake it harder, now Shake it agin & watch all the junk fall out. Works 4 our lives 2.

I love this tweet because most of us can relate to this, right? Seems at times God has literally taken us flipped us upside down and shake, shake, shake and we watched as all this 'stuff' came falling out of and off of our lives. As the old cliché said, seems our world had been turned upside down. Yeah, sometimes that's the way he has to get our attention. But one thing is certain; if he didn't love us he wouldn't shake us.
I can only imagine what Job must have felt, especially since he knew he was doing all within his power to serve God. You ever feel like God's shaking you even though you are doing your best? I mean, come on God, I'm doing all I know how to do and you are shaking me pretty hard here!

Proverbs 25:4 and Ephesians 5:27 helps us to understand that God's plan is to present us to himself pure and perfect. So, he has to de-junkify us. That’s what he does to those he loves, he shakes and then he shakes some more. Hebrews 12:6-8 It doesn't feel good but it is necessary! Tweet you later!
blog comments powered by Disqus